- CLOSED FROM DUSK UNTIL DAWN.
- EVENT NOTICE IN EFFECT: Events (formal or informal groups of 15+ individuals or 5+ vehicles) and scientific study require Conservancy approval. Learn more & fill out the form.
- USE OF PRESERVE IS AT VISITOR’S OWN RISK! Plan and Prepare accordingly: wear appropriate clothing, bring water, carry a first aid kit.
- STAY ON MARKED TRAILS.
- RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS! Do not trespass on private property. Preserve boundaries are clearly marked.
- NO CAMPING and NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
- NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES outside of designated parking areas.
- LEAVE NO TRACE; Carry out what you carry in. No littering, dumping, or vandalizing.
- PETS MUST BE LEASHED at all times. You are responsible for bagging and carrying out your pets’ waste (DO NOT leave waste bags on the preserves or parking areas).
- NO OPEN FIRES. No smoking, grilling, or fireworks.
- NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES.
- NO drones, game cameras, or amplified sounds/music (including within parking areas).
- NO taking of mineral, fossil, or archeological specimens.
- NO disturbance, removal, or injury of native plants.
- Hunting is only permitted on authorized preserves; a list of preserves open for hunting can be found on our lancasterconservancy.org/preserves/hunting. PA Game Commission rules & regulations apply and are enforced by PGC Game Wardens and Deputies.
Report Issues to the Lancaster Conservancy:
Office Line: (717) 392-7891
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
After Hours Line: (717) 742-5440
After Hours & On Weekends
Maps are for graphical purposes only. They do not represent a legal survey. While every effort has been made to ensure the data are accurate and reliable, The Lancaster Conservancy cannot assume liability for any damages caused by any errors or omissions in the data, nor as a result of the failure of the data to function on a particular system. The Lancaster Conservancy makes no warranty, expressed or implied, nor does the fact of distribution constitute such a warranty.