- CLOSED FROM DUSK UNTIL DAWN.
- EVENT NOTICE IN EFFECT: Events (formal or informal groups of 15+ individuals or 5+ vehicles) and scientific study require Conservancy approval. Learn more & fill out the form.
- USE OF PRESERVE IS AT VISITOR’S OWN RISK! Plan and Prepare accordingly: wear appropriate clothing, bring water, carry a first aid kit.
- STAY ON MARKED TRAILS.
- RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS! Do not trespass on private property. Preserve boundaries are clearly marked.
- NO CAMPING and NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
- NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES outside of designated parking areas.
- LEAVE NO TRACE; Carry out what you carry in. No littering, dumping, or vandalizing.
- PETS MUST BE LEASHED at all times. You are responsible for bagging and carrying out your pets’ waste (DO NOT leave waste bags on the preserves or parking areas).
- NO OPEN FIRES. No smoking, grilling, or fireworks.
- NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES.
- NO drones, game cameras, or amplified sounds/music (including within parking areas).
- NO taking of mineral, fossil, or archeological specimens.
- NO disturbance, removal, or injury of native plants.
- Hunting is only permitted on authorized preserves; a list of preserves open for hunting can be found on our lancasterconservancy.org/preserves/hunting. PA Game Commission rules & regulations apply and are enforced by PGC Game Wardens and Deputies.
Report Issues to the Lancaster Conservancy:
Office Line: (717) 392-7891
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
After Hours Line: (717) 742-5440
After Hours & On Weekends