- Boyer Nature Preserve
- Climbers Run Nature Preserve (Fly Fishing Only!)
- Conoy Wetlands Nature Preserve
- Fishing Creek North Nature Preserve
- Fishing Creek South Nature Preserve
- Fox Hollow Nature Preserve
- Kellys Run Nature Preserve
- Octoraro Creek Nature Preserve
- Otter Creek Nature Preserve
- Trout Run Nature Preserve
For emergencies call 911.
Fishing violations should be directly reported to PA Fish & Boat Commission Southeast Region Headquarters at 717-626-0228 from 8-4 Monday through Friday or at 717-664-1180 after-hours (inform the dispatcher to report the violation to PFBC District Officer Schmidt). Violations that do not require an immediate response can be reported via email to email@example.com.
Environmental violations can be reported to PA Department of Environmental Protection at 1-800-541-2050 (24/7).
Afterwards, all emergencies and violations should be reported to the Lancaster Conservancy at 717-392-7891.