Get out and give back! Keep an eye on our events calendar for upcoming volunteer workdays. These days are focused on a preserve management project like invasive plant removals, trail work, litter removal, or tree care. No experience is necessary to volunteer. This is a great way to give back to the preserves that give so much to us, without a long-term commitment of time. It’s also a great way to learn about the Conservancy’s work protecting and restoring our natural lands.
- Dress for weather conditions and in clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Wear good sturdy footwear
- We’ll provide gloves and tools (but feel free to bring your own!)
- Wear sunscreen and use insect repellent at your own discretion
- Bring your own water bottle (we’ll provide a refill)!
You can find upcoming volunteer opportunities here or on our event page. If you plan to attend a volunteer day please be sure to sign up via Eventbrite so we can plan for your experience and send you logistical information!